Shamrock Federal Credit Union
Shamrock Federal Credit Union, your member owned financial institution, is committed to providing you with competitive products and services to meet your financial needs and help you reach your goal. We are equally committed to protecting the privacy of our members. Under federal law, we are required to give you this privacy notice, to explain how we collect, use, and safeguard your personal financial information. If you have any questions please contact a member service representative at (806) 935-3333 or
(800) 952-2920. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described below, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to them to other third parties.
Information We Collect And Disclose About You
We collect the following nonpublic information about you from a variety of sources and may disclose all the information we collect to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- From membership and loan applications and other forms, we obtain information such as name, address, social security number and income.
- From your transactions with us, or other companies that work closely with us to provide you with financial products and services, we obtain information such as your account balances, payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage.
- From consumer reporting agencies, we obtain information such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
- From verifications of information you provide on applications and other forms, we obtain information from current or past employers, other financial institutions and other sources listed on the application.
We may also disclose information we collect about you under other circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of the credit union, and follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
If you terminate your membership with Shamrock Federal Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as permitted by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees and persons who have a specific business purpose in utilizing your data. Our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and member privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and leading industry practices to safeguard your nonpublic information.